Monday, October 22, 2007

Scat

I looked up the word genius today because it looked so strange.
I looked up the word butt today because I love butts.
I will share with you my results........
I scanned 55 pages of google images and found few actual butts but several actual Butts:











Puppy Butts
Gun Butts
Cigarette Butts, no ifs ands or butts.
John, Donna, Carter, Cindy, Ruby, Ross.
Mary Butts (she drank with Hemingway),
Sandy Butts (on the beach).
Head/Butt
Dizzy, dusted butts?
Pamela, Marcus, Carolyn,
Gladys, David Leon.
Major Butts (he died on the Titanic) and
Calvin (he's a doctor).
Freeze your butt, up your butt, spank your butt, kick your butt.
Pork Butt
I like BIG butt.

Now the word butt looks weird to me too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny.
I like your butt.

Kathryn said...

very good butt poem. i give it a solid 7.

flabby-abby1973 said...

NO Kathy! Judge it! Judge the hell out of it.

Megan said...

I actually like this poem. That's no joke. Did you write about being the butt of a joke? What about "butterface," ie: but-her-face. That's my criticism. Expand your creative mind. Be more cryptic.

Anonymous said...

Terrible. I'm sorry I have so little to offer you in the way of constructive criticism, but this poem has no reason to exist. Try a different approach to your content.